- 248 hits
- Ticking away February 25, 2018An after-work beer and a walk along his wooded property used to help Ray Guzic unwind after a stressful workday. That was until a creature only a little bigger than the head of a pin - and the disease it carried - put an end to that routine.
- New doctor hosting free health talk Feb. 22 in Alliston February 21, 2018It is exciting for Alliston and the New Tecumseth area to have another qualified licensed primary care physician. It is also wonderful news for all of Simcoe County, as David brings some unique skills to the area.
- Ledge Light Health District assembles task force to fight Lyme disease February 21, 2018To continue reading this premium story, you need to become a member. Click below to take advantage of an exclusive offer for new members: This undated photo provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows a blacklegged tick, also known as a deer tick.
- Shania Twain on the 'Discipline' of Maintaining Her Health After Lyme Disease Battle February 20, 2018Almost 15 years after a tick bite threatened her career and health, Shania Twain is opening up about how she has revamped her lifestyle. Speaking to the Herald Sun while promoting the Australia and New Zealand leg of her upcoming Now tour, the songstress shared how she's firmly focused on maintaining good health as she prepares to hit the road, beginnin […]
- Ticking away February 25, 2018