I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 244 hits
- A new tick borne disease and other nasty insects July 22, 2017Lyme disease has been with us for several years and there are few residents who are not familiar with some of the issues that can arise from being infected with the spirochete Here you can find useful examples and description about searching the news archive. Read it carefully to get the best results.
- Congressman Bill Keating secures funding for tick-borne illnesses July 22, 2017WASHINGTON, DC - Congressman Bill Keating's amendment to procure funds for tick-borne illnesses was included in the National Defense Authorization Act, which passed the US House of Representatives last week. The Keating Amendment specifically gives the Department of Defense the authority to partner with medical researchers and universities to test for a […]
- DC-area tick population booming; how to protect yourself new July 21, 2017A thriving tick population means a greater chance for exposure to the insects and the Lyme disease they carry in the D.C. region. A University of Maryland entomologist has tips on how to protect your yard and your family.
- Tick-borne anaplasmosis on the rise in Capital Region July 21, 2017A tick identification card and examples of ticks during a press briefing at the Veteran's Memorial Park Tuesday July 18, 2017 in Ballston Lake, N.Y. A tick identification card and examples of ticks during a press briefing at the Veteran's Memorial Park Tuesday July 18, 2017 in Ballston Lake, N.Y. Bryon Backenson of the state Health Dept shows a nym […]
- A new tick borne disease and other nasty insects July 22, 2017