I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 247 hits
- Relative Risk for Ehrlichiosis and Lyme Disease Where Vectors for... January 18, 2018Herman-Giddens ME. Relative Risk for Ehrlichiosis and Lyme Disease Where Vectors for Both Are Sympatric, Southeastern United States.
- New virus activates Deer & Tick Foundation January 16, 2018Lyme. Babesiosis. Ehrlichiosis Aalpha gal red meat allergy related to lone star tick bites.
- Types of zoonotic diseases January 15, 2018Many people interact with animals during their daily lives, and millions of households in the United States have pets. Other people come into contact with animals through their work, such as farming, or in the wild.
- Australian doctors 'refuse' to treat woman rare illness January 14, 2018'I spend $1000 a week on treatment': Woman with rare and debilitating illness can't get help in Australia as doctors 'refuse' to treat her A young woman has been forced to spend as much as $1,000 per week treating her rare and disabling illness because doctors refuse to recognise the condition. Madison Rapa, a 26-year-old businesswom […]
- Relative Risk for Ehrlichiosis and Lyme Disease Where Vectors for... January 18, 2018