I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 244 hits
- Summer Tips to Kick Ticks June 28, 2017Our Bobby Poitevint spoke to health officials about the so-called 'Vampire of the insect world,' the Rocky Mountain Tick. But ticks carrying Lyme disease isn't just a risk for dogs, but to humans too, "Colorado tick fever it's a viral illness, body aches, chills, you really feel like you have the flu and typically that passes on its […]
- DeWitt expects to start reducing deer herd this winter June 27, 2017DeWitt town officials say they are close to adopting a deer management plan aimed at reducing the number of deer within the town. The town's deer task force has been working on the issue for about 18 months.
- A little-known tick-borne infection could have permanent or fatal consequences June 27, 2017Most tick-borne diseases are serious , but there's a particularly bad one to look out for if you live in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or the Northeast: Powassan virus . "We know that if somebody gets bitten by an infected tick with this virus and they get sick they have a 50% chance of having permanent neurological damage and a 10% chance of dying," […]
- The Other Consequence of Trump's Attack on Federal Lands June 27, 2017In May, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke visited the wind-carved red rock of Utah's Bears Ears National Monument. But when he looked out over the vista, it's not clear that he saw all the value the expansive landscape had to offer.
- Summer Tips to Kick Ticks June 28, 2017