I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 244 hits
- REGIONAL: Warning issued over Lyme disease in the south of England September 25, 2017The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence said some areas appear to have higher prevalence of infected ticks which cause the disease. But the health body said prevalence data is incomplete as it called for a large study into the condition in the UK.
- Don't Let the Tick Stick September 24, 2017As tick populations and the threats they pose increase across the United States, people need to know how to deal with them, a skin doctor suggests. Ticks can cause serious illnesses such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Powassan virus and alpha-gal syndrome .
- High-risk areas for Lyme disease expand to include Moncton September 22, 2017Samples of the blacklegged tick, the carrier for Lyme disease, were brought to the announcement for members of the media to see. Moncton has joined the list of high-risk areas for Lyme disease, the provincial government announced Friday in Saint John.
- Bartonella disease: A misunderstood vector-borne infection, similar to Lyme disease September 22, 2017Bartonella disease is a lifedraining infection - often undetected even by integrative physicians. On the next NaturalHealth365 Talk Hour, Jonathan Landsman and chronic disease expert Dr. Tania Dempsey discuss Bartonella disease - and reveal the latest, cutting-edge natural protocols for this mysterious and often-misdiagnosed condition.
- REGIONAL: Warning issued over Lyme disease in the south of England September 25, 2017