I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 229 hits
- Connecticut officials bracing for bad year for ticks March 27, 2017To continue reading up to 10 premium articles, you must register , or sign up and take advantage of this exclusive offer: NEW HAVEN - State officials say they've seen an increase in the number of ticks this year, including those carrying diseases. The Connecticut Post reports that more than 200 ticks have been submitted for testing to the state's A […]
- Rozenboom Report - March 24, 2017 March 26, 2017A number of bills passed through the Senate this week including HF 577, which prohibits the Board of Medicine from disciplining a physician solely on their recommendation of a treatment for Lyme disease. This allows patients to get the treatment they need in our state instead of having to travel elsewhere to get treated.
- Beware spring's dangers March 26, 2017Spring is officially here! With the welcome change in the weather, there are some spring dangers to be aware of with our pets. Below I will discuss how to protect your pets in the upcoming months.
- Protect yourself against Zika and Lyme disease this summer March 25, 2017As the weather warms up, you and your family will probably be spending more time enjoying the great outdoors. After all, the summer brings more opportunities for you to camp, hike, swim, and bike.
- Connecticut officials bracing for bad year for ticks March 27, 2017