I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 232 hits
- Tick season: Tracking the pesky buggers April 29, 2017A biology professor at Bishop's University is asking for the public's help to identify where ticks are crawling around in Quebec. Dr. Jade Savage helped launch the website Etick.ca , in collaboration with the National Public Health Institute of Quebec , as well as the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Gardening: Tips for coping with ticks and mosquitoes April 29, 2017I've been trying to get at least two hours outside most days to keep up with the seasonal work in the garden. Last week I pulled up the wineberry plants that encroached from the tree line.
- Expect a plentiful tick season, experts say April 28, 2017With the arrival of spring weather, the temptation to venture outdoors is understandably hard to resist, given the sudden abundance of sunlight and flowers, but warmer temperatures also signal the return of tick season and, by extension, the threat of Lyme disease.
- It's Tick Season, One to Take Seriously April 28, 2017Unfortunately, they are a fact of outdoor life in Kansas. But you don't have to stay indoors to protect yourself.
- Tick season: Tracking the pesky buggers April 29, 2017