I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 251 hits
- This family learned tick bites can transmit more than Lyme disease June 23, 2018"Me and my husband believed he'd be fine on the trip because he's super independent, but I remember telling my husband I was worried about ticks because how often does an 11-year-old reapply spray?" Gus's mom, Lesley, explained. Nevertheless, she and her husband let their son venture off from Illinois to upper Wisconsin for a week aw […]
- Lyme disease cases among children are on the rise in western Pennsylvania June 21, 2018Lyme disease cases among children are on the rise in western Pennsylvania, according to researchers from Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. The findings are published online today in Clinical Infectious Diseases .
- Woman develops meat allergy after tick bite June 20, 2018"People are bitten all the time. They can get many different problems with tick bites, like Lyme disease, or develop an allergy to red meats.
- Species of Lyme disease-carrying ticks getting closer, but Corner... June 20, 2018Despite there being multiple diagnoses of Lyme disease in dogs in Corner Brook last year, Ian Crane believes people and their pets still have little to worry about. The Corner Brook veterinarian, who operates the Animal Surgery and Wellness Centre, was the first animal doctor to diagnose Lyme disease in a domestic pet on the island of Newfoundland.
- This family learned tick bites can transmit more than Lyme disease June 23, 2018