I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 244 hits
- Mail-in tick testing kit speeds up Lyme disease diagnosis August 22, 2017Lyme disease can become seriously debilitating if it isn't treated early on. But if you are bitten by a tick, it can be tough to know if you've actually contracted Lyme.
- Pennsylvania is No. 1 in bug-bite illnesses August 19, 2017Pa. is No. 1 in bug-bite illnesses Pennsylvania is No. 1 in Lyme. Zika, West Nile and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever are also prevalent Check out this story on publicopiniononline.com: http://ponews.co/2wjOGaw Shippensburg University's Jackie Rosenberry is determining the effects of burning in Pennsylvania's State Game Lands on the populations of dee […]
- Engaging in community awareness August 19, 2017As a nonprofit whose mission is to raise awareness, foster education, advocate for change and provide local support to Maine's Lyme community, we truly enjoy engaging with the communities and hosting or participating in events that help further knowledge of tick-borne disease. Plain and simple: We enjoy helping people get better! Tick-borne disease can […]
- Health Highlights: Aug. 18, 2017 August 18, 2017The maker of EpiPen has agreed to pay the federal government $465 million to settle claims that it overbilled Medicaid for a decade. This is not the first settlement that Mylan Inc. has made with the federal government: In 2009, the company did the same in a suit that said Mylan had allegedly overcharged the government for its severe allergy attack rescue de […]
- Mail-in tick testing kit speeds up Lyme disease diagnosis August 22, 2017