I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 247 hits
- Health Officials Warn About Rise in Tick Disease October 18, 2017Ticks are active again this season and residents should take steps to prevent tick bites in what's expected to be a record year for human cases of the tick-borne disease anaplasmosis, the Vermont Department of Health said Wednesday. The illness is spread by blacklegged ticks - the same tick that spreads Lyme disease.
- It's tick time in Tennessee October 9, 2017This topic came to mind as a result of finding a tick latched onto me earlier in the week. I live in an area where deer roam the neighborhood.
- Invasive plant a haven for disease-carrying ticks October 7, 2017Perhaps it is seeing a pile of garbage dumped along a country roadside or being parked behind a driver who happens to be daydreaming after the traffic light had just turned green. Our list of aggravating circumstances can be endless to say the least, but what really needs to end is the proliferation of a pesky plant called Japanese Barberry.
- Imagine you are sick and your doctor is unable to figure out what is... October 7, 2017Imagine you are sick and your doctor is unable to figure out what is wrong with you. Imagine being sick and nothing relieves the growing pain and debilitating symptoms that you struggle with every day.
- Health Officials Warn About Rise in Tick Disease October 18, 2017