I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 244 hits
- VALNEVA Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for its Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate VLA15 July 24, 2017Currently, there is no vaccine available to protect humans against Lyme disease and VLA15 is the only candidate in clinical development; The Company aims to accelerate VLA15's development and plans to initiate a Phase II trial in Q1 2018; Lyon , July 24, 2017 - Valneva SE , a fully integrated, commercial stage biotech company focused on developing […]
- On the 40-year anniversary of Lyme disease, physicians are still struggling for answers July 24, 2017More than 20 years ago, after moving to Maryland, Kenneth Poindexter was bitten by a tick. His life hasn't been the same since.
- Health officials urge vigilance on ticks July 24, 2017A little bit of vigilance, and some bug spray, can go a long way in reducing the health risks associated with ticks, public health officials say. "Anyone who spends time outdoors should be doing daily tick checks," said Dr. Catherine Brown of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Bradford postwoman completes 26 marathons in 26 days July 23, 2017A BRADFORD postwoman has achieved her goal of completing 26 marathons in 26 days in a bid to raise A 60,000 to fund treatment for her severely ill friend. Kelly Williams, 40, who lives in Wilsden , wants to fund stem cell treatment for her friend Sol, who lives in Argentina but was bitten by a tick during a holiday to the UK in 2012 and now suffers from chro […]
- VALNEVA Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for its Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate VLA15 July 24, 2017