I’m very surprised that this is just now coming about. You would have thought that patient outcomes would have been included in research studies. This shows real promise to the chronic illness community that studies into Tick/Vector borne illnesses will show a different picture of patients after treatment. This is a 3 hour presentation but if you are even a little bit medically literate you will find it interesting.
- 252 hits
- Everything about Lyme disease is steeped in controversy. Now some... December 14, 2018Bruce Shilton's crippling fatigue left him bedridden for six months. Sue Faber was so forgetful, she couldn't remember her daughters' birthdates.
- Avril Lavigne announces release date for new album December 13, 2018The 34-year-old Canadian star unveiled details of her first record since being diagnosed with Lyme Disease, 'Head Above Water', and also shared the second single 'Tell Me It's Over' - which is about the end of a relationship.
- Pull up a pew for this rejuvenating class of chair yoga December 13, 2018A BARANDUDA woman wants to get bottoms on seats for a new style of yoga. Yoga practitioner Nikki Hobbs began offering chair yoga classes on the Border about 12 months ago.
- Mum who caught Lyme disease after being bitten by tick needs treatment abroad December 7, 2018Mother-of-three Jordon Craddock, 28, is forced to take 32 tablets a day to tackle the condition which has left her suffering from daily bouts of fatigue, dizziness and nausea.
- Everything about Lyme disease is steeped in controversy. Now some... December 14, 2018